David Rushton is an experienced member of Solicitors for the Elderly.
What is SFE? Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE) is an independent, national organisation of lawyers, such as solicitors, barristers, and legal executives who provide specialist legal advice for older and vulnerable people, their families and carers.
The main areas of law member cover are:-
· Estate and tax planning using wills, trusts and lifetime giving
· Probate and the administration of estates
· Preserving assets in the event of long term residential or nursing care
· Living Wills
· Advice on financial responsibility and the funding criteria for long term care
· Giving powers of attorney and Court of Protection work
· Trusts administration
· Information on home care
· Home equity release plans
As a SFE member, David has experience and specialises in a wide range of legal issues affecting older and vulnerable people. At the same time he will take into account any difficulties, whether mental and or physical to enhance decision making and provide home visits where necessary.
We provide independent advice, which is in the older or vulnerable client’s best interests. We respect their dignity and understand the need for a holistic approach to problem solving. All advice is confidential.